Monday, December 5, 2011

merapu

Haiyooo..berapa lama dah tak hupdet ni?i pun really tak tahu why lately rasa very the malas ya amatz nak buat apa-apa pun..how come...maybe assessment yang lec bagi i dah siapkan awal2 then there no more to be worry and i become super duper lazy...What i do,back to my sister house then play with my little cuties princess.Ohhh my,all problem gone if i can play with her.No wonder my sister aspect me to come frequently.So that she can do the other job without any gangguan from the kid.Because she knew that princess really close with me.Ok i just mengarut about myself..who care???...


So this cuti birthday Sultan Selangor i decide to hang out with couple of my friend..Maybe KLCC guys???emmmm it that anything place yang i bleh lepak2 sambil baring2??..ok i know the answer..must me on bed lah kan..hahaha..
So KLCC should be better kot since my friend really nak sangat makan Garret Popcorn yang baru bukak tu..Due to massive and long q there before i hope nop for this time.and also i want to make a short looking around the new tenant there.Because i do know there a lot of new shop coming to open end of this year.Dengar2 cerita the new Louis Vuitton expansion pun dah open to public...Before this the facade just the lower level of LV.So they decide to what we call,expand until high ceiling of royal selangor pewter..(RS occupy the top of LV).So wait until i do the snapping.So there also the new Versace collection and Versace Jeans.So there three versace at KLCC...walllaaa..then there a second DVF...(Diane Von Furtenberg)...also ther a new Kate Spade..All coming from KLCC..


Pavilion there no changes because there fully occupied.But there something in Starhill..haha..there a first shop of Jean Paul Gaultier and also Hermes H...... i forgot the next word but it luxury watch lah kot...Ok wait until i put the picture next week..adios...bye.


p/s:From Beijing with love..

No comments:

Post a Comment