Wednesday, November 16, 2011

oh boyyy

Oh god,where i need to start..I'm shy now..No actually sometime we become addict with something that we like such as,we love to watch that movie then we rewatched it again and over again,addicted with the casts, the plot and values of the stories,the sentimental and so on about those movie..So for me it is just the temporary addict.I mean,I listen to that song aver again then after a few week,i just realize that,i'm not into it anymore.Then i will looking for another stuff and change it.

But i'm shy now not because i do shy about material or what.But i just shy about that women in my class.I don't know how to explain.I like her style,i like what she wear,i like the hair,i mean like bangs hair and i also love her voice.Ok she free hair,but still sopan at my eye.I'm not the person that like to chasing the girl,that not really who i am.So bukan semua yang mampu menggetarkan hati i..wahhh..So these girl,i just love the sopan santun,ok maybe other guy tak suka dengan yang free hair,or suka?..ok i don't know.But for me,free hair and dyed hair is not important.Sometime,kita tengok pun,kita dah boleh tahu yang kita very like her.

Ohh i'm really shy with girl,actually the one yang i really like lah..bukan kawan-kawan gurl i,i mean yang i jumpa hari-hari...But this gurl i just jumpa one a week.So the feel itu lain.I always waiting she come and hope that she sitting next to me.Oh ok,maybe i'm not her type.I don't know her type.What she admire about guy look,maybe she like tuf guy,or handsome guy, or maybe the rich one?the alim one?..i don't know.But i just who really i am.If i'm not her type,and i hope she just feeling comfortable to be friend with me.

To be like"mengorat" i memang fail.I don't know how to mengorat.It looks like i'm very shy.I don't know where to start.I don't now if i'm start,what i suppose to say.Then what and what.If she really not into me and said,"kau ni kenapa..dah p main jauh-jauh.."..so i just worry if it gonna be happen.If it happen,i don't know how to pandang muka dia lagi..Oh god..meroyannya iii...

When i saw my other friend,really easy to have a gf.ayat sikit dah dapat.ayat sikit terus melekat.Tapi i??.nak ayat apa?belum ayat,terus dia lari dulu..Takkan nak tunggu orang ayat i...Ohhh pening kepala ini.I can't stop thinking about her.I do always hope that i melalui step norma kehidupan as other human.to be a good men beside a girl,then to be a good husband beside a wife,then to be a good father beside a family.I pray a lot in my solat so that i can feel that feeling,and finally i feel it.But i just don't know how to start.Or maybe she already have a boyfriend,so what should i do.forget her?Or try to kacau daun?..or what..

Ohhh..i just curios about my capability..I juga ada tarikan.mungkin tidak menonjol likes the other guy.But i do have specialties...Only me can judge..love


No comments:

Post a Comment