Thursday, October 11, 2012

Education interesting

After my International Symposium Geomatic 2012 held at Hotel Istana Kuala Lumpur that i has been invited to received an award as a 1st Runner Up of Creative Map competition before, i went to Pavilion nearby to made some air and out from the crowded inside the hall.How can i sit between peoples all the particular time talking about Science,Research,Project,Current,GIS,Remote Sensing,and bla bla bla for another 4 hour before heading for Lunch Party at noon.That not me at all.I don't know why, but i just can't sit there and breath like usual.

One of the Researcher there has a conversation with me during tea break about the planning for GIS development and issue in Uitm and your (actually me) expectation of that..My answer is simple as "I don't really tolerate with the multifunction of GIS software currently because when i said that,my lecture also don't have capabilities for having an experiences to throughout on that..So honestly i just failed on that software.So i realized that without the software,GIS is nothing!!.Here ASRI gave me a couple of book about Atlas and GIS underwater and invite me to their International Symposium next month with free.!!

During my quick tour at that moment with my fellow friends went to Pavilion and Starhill beside, i just felt, orite this is my place, i just don't know,it relief when i saw a marvelous cloths hanging inside the glass window and i just smile and said, ok that it..I want it more that GIS.hahaha..My friend also keep saying that they never been Starhill before and really curios what inside,Oh dear,, you guys just innocent persons that need to explore every inch of Bukit Bintang. So i bring they in and they just said Woww impressive..hhaha...

After quick tour at Pavilion, we reached back to the hotel and wait for Lunch Party, then i just want to go back Shah Alam.It just something like a nightmare for every minute there.My Supervisor also same like me.Tired of heard paper presentation and so on..what the heck in my mine..That my courses and i really don't really into it..Whatever


So you choose,what do you really want.....You choose first,then i will choose after you..hahahah..Neither Undersea with GIS or Harper Bazaar

No comments:

Post a Comment