Saturday, October 6, 2012

it for you

I know this relationship no longer as per 8 years ago.Time after time, past with true and hard feeling. It not enough for me to cheer up the reasons why you has choose me over the others.Everything going fast...When i looked into your eye, i knew that your hand, will no longer on my hand..Your eye will turn at your back..

You once said to me, pray for happiness.The reason why i choose you, is the reason i'm with you now.I looked at you once i knew that you the only one..I've never know about love, i never know about true feeling, and i don't even know about sacrificed. I never thought to know you, and i never dream to have you in my life because i knew between us, nothing will happen, nothing to be proud..

You once said to me again, pray for happiness, everything can be change, everything that you hoping will be coming to you.You gave a trust, faith and hopefulness...Until i believed, that my life was completed when you in. 

It been hard to say how thankful i am.How great unforgettable memories with you. It totally absurd to erase. The memory is everywhere, even until a thousand sky. There no word to describe the love. I just wanna said that i just love you until the end of my life.Just for you i said the sacred three words. Never let me go, never let me escape from your arm....

The memories still in mine..it is hard to explain, it is hard to portray. I kept save in my heart. It not for sale as well. A do believe with hope, because i know that i borrow you just a moment..I hold your arm for a moment. It will no longer available when time come around.

I do believe with pray for happiness. Yes i really do. Until i wrote this for you..The happiness is just gone. I keep searching for it time after time as a reason to be with you, to hold your arm again..Looking for you a thousand miles to pull you back and kneeling in front of you. You crosses the street and waiting for me walking to you while smiling.

You let me think to say, please i need to go.You no longer exist in my life, then i hold your back and begging.   
It been 8 years to saw our love inside our eyed...It shinning, and shinning but then it turned dark...and more dark..

I do believe with pray for happiness.It countless,.....

For u, thank for every single moment..When you crosses the street and hope that i will catch you, no i've no longer be there to look at you....

TQ

No comments:

Post a Comment