Wednesday, July 18, 2012

drama boy

oh boy clearly it is not the way that i've begin my practical here..I felt absolutely tired, my arm seem like to be torn off, super duper exhausted, jetlag all over around and to make a relieve with a short period, which is need me to sleep a couple more hour.


My best friend of mine wishing me to begging at my guy...really can i say he's the guy..hahah...pardon me.haha..he just my friend around and glad that he would be here at college as he know that i will arrive shortly in morning...sign cause the check it late 12 noon.So he prepared the key and let me choose my house in first order.So i choose the lower one which is easier and closed to the stairs.


After having a little bit shopping normally at TESCO and MYDIN as per budget destinations for student..hehe..It kinda eyesore to not to buy anything that related to the list item.So it ended with a big carpet since our room cover by cement floored, a plastic of junk food,**ok that true...and so on.


Hence the other student which is actually leave from Shah alam by bus normally will arrive 12 noon.So when they arrive, it some kind of murky for check in process, boys only is about more that  200 and need to span  3 floors. So for me i'm just felt relieved because i already in room.But......


Almost our junior being so spoiled..Hey boy, please don't make any problem with me and friend.My house empty about 7 persons which is consider for who does't have any room yet.So it turned when some of the junior have a talk to me and friend to move to the upper house because they want to come in with complete geng for a house.They don't want to separate at all.So i call my guy for clarification.He said to me if i'm done set the room, it ok to still be there, don't move, but some of his friend have a talk with me for moving cause it more easier to manage if we are separate of part.


After a quick annoying talk with junior that they need to be together so that they really can go to the site and waiting bus together...oh boy you kidding,so junior ok..as my friend quote "only junior will going for walk and eat together"..haha


So i just want to tolerate with them and consider to move.Ok i just yielded with younger brother so that i can avoid my tone up.Without anything else to say, we packed all of our stuff and move.Before that, i already duplicate a key, and it turn to throw away over the window.Who care.




Some of junior give gracious to help us carried our stuff.Ok it just drama and acting after all..don't you ever touch my stuff.let me handle it myself..I don't care at all..we live here without any drama, but we were spoiled by junior with huge of drama.Thank buddy..


So the reason i type this tread that i want to announce how much i hate spoiled junior...




1 comment:

  1. hat tadi punya cerita bagaimana pula? eh, hang mai melaka dengan apa?

    ReplyDelete