Thursday, July 19, 2012

please your attention



No word to describe a smile behind the simulated faces. I was confused with the manipulation of the drama before and it happened again with more second season. I know sometime we need to accept the acting of our friend surround.To manage the situation, an easy way for me to face to face if we know close to each other. But sometime when it hurt again after hurt , i just felt i will follow your acting as per good actor as your.Believe me, i'm more than a great actor than you darling..


Yes... i never pretend to have friend to anyone.If my friend say that he don't really comfortable with some of my other friend, it not my problem at all because i'll never or will never break the relation just to satisfied you.With your acting like that which gonna make all the consequences belong to me.I loss the relationship, and i also loss my dignity.So to avoid from me also to be one of the victim of circumstances, i play my role such you play yours. The way is easier...it only 





talk to my hand!!!!





Kiss my butt!!!!

regard : fizo anwar

No comments:

Post a Comment