Tuesday, July 17, 2012

im back


OMG...it been a while i'm not updating my blog..currently it is not always in the good mood with the hectic season...walla...examination week around the corner...It past two week i've been at home to do the everybody would love to..yes eat and sleep.Literally, a lot of story i want to share, but it just to scary to search blogger.com...hahah..where to start??fashion?life?dine?hotel?...you tell me..


So now i'm having a little nightmare maybe or not during my practical season..During fasting period,it just make me a little bit paranoid. I'm not kinda person who might say, i don't care to work under hot sunny day..but with me,i really care at all.To avoid of any consequences, i'll has prepared a little bit stuff so that i can manage my skin in a good quality..gituh..**material sangat...


In order to approaching fasting season a couple more day now, clearly i'm really thrilled because it seem like i'm having a roaming again...really??hahaha..it always been excited to back home celebrate hari raya if i'm a little bit far away from family.So there a chance for me to prepare, to feel the mood, to pack the bag, wait for buses and more..


Despite it just Melaka only, for me it still consider far enough..hahah...who care right...So the mood is coming...i will update as much as possible....love from me...fizo anwar...   

No comments:

Post a Comment