Sunday, September 25, 2011

life is short

life is short...so make it simple guys..Once i meet my friend at one night,i felt that oh god,the one yang dulunya fully of laugh, good behavior,hilarious men looked so serious because menghidap penyakit saraf.I dah lama tak jumpa dia.the last masa dekat langkawi i think masa ambil result SPM.That what i remember.

He so strong that time,really made me sick to laugh.But once i jumpa dia dekat sek.7 and i realized that everything was changed.Poor him,he tried hardest to walk sekalipun.Bila keluar ke mana-mana he just have a splendid time in car!!in car guys...what do you feel when we go somewhere and we just have to stay in car.

I tanya lah dah lama ke dia sakit.Rupanya dah 4 tahun lebih.I knew that he's fat men with many kekurangan.But he's my friend yang mana dulunya hidup susah senang bersama.That why bila i tanya dia moment ago,kenapa tak kerja,kenapa asyik duk rumah ,tak susahkan parent ke.and he just said to me that he just want rest sebab baru lepas habis diploma.I  tak terfikir pulak the diploma has been finished about 2 years ago.

i felt so terrible for asked that questions without hesitation about his body condition.and now he struggling with that disease.

After i meet him,i call the other my close friend to confirm about him,and my friend told me before this my friend use tongkat to move.my god i really don't know sampai macam tu sekali keadaan beliau.

I rasa sungguh kesian when i look at him like that..
To my beloved friend,life is short.enjoy every single moment of it.Don't be scare if the darkness cover.Just enjoy the moments.Hang out with friend,eat what you want.Pray for your happiness and joy.I hope you feel better and better after this..

Love,
Fizzo

No comments:

Post a Comment