Friday, October 14, 2011

Batas pemikiran

At lately,i had an emotional and hectic period of my life.Struggled with all the assignment,lab report and so on and i wonder,it is not too difficult for me to settle it down but yang menjadi tanda tanya terhadap diri i sendiri,am i really into it? ...Recently i had read the post on wall from my VC of UiTM and he wrote the quote and it sound like this,"anda tidak akan merasa penat dengan apa yang anda minat."..so on that time i've been wondering,am i really tired of what i've not finish now.


The curious is about what are things that i've been done, really easy for me to settle it compared to few of my friend yang terpaksa berteruk-teruk nak settle any task lecture given.To be honest,i'm not the one yang concentrated in class or lecture hall.it seem like i'm really forced myself to understood what i really not interested at all.So adakah i seorang yang tidak berasa penat dengan apa yang i minat...no the quote should be sound like this.."anda tidak akan berasa apa-apa dengan apa yang anda tidak minat"..So am i..I'm not really over it..I mean the course that i learn now..it quite heavy,really made me emotional every day,so i can't concentrate any of the content yang lecture bagi..But when i start complaining about the dumping of task, at the end,i do it well,complete and clean.


It made me crazy sometimes, when i list down what i need to settle it down from the Assignment,Report,practical under the hot sun then it cause my skin tanned a little bit,until mandarin writing yang tak berapa nak cantik bentuknya belum lagi settle..i think kalau orang cina baca tulisan cina i pun belum tentu dia understand tulisan cina i..It hard you know.So tu belum story lagi pasal assignment koko yang i perlu karang the article about six or more page individually then need to present it in front of audience next month.how can i?..to write the article is not easy as to present in front.i mean my public speaking increased well and as of i don't need any small text when i speak,this is the impromptu speaking when you really have to speak without any text.I think this is good for my future too.


One of the reason i really not interested with my course now maybe it is not me at all.It is not what i dream.It not in my body,in my spirit, but i need to learn it as the other.Oh god,am i choose the right thing for my life.I wonder andai kayuhan perahu yang i kayuh sekarang akan karam sebelum sampai ke pelabuhan..That what i really scare.to maintaining it until a year more.yes only one year,so i can feel contented.the next step are going easy i hope.


My mom always said to me and i hold it until now,she said...it ok if you choose a wrong course,at least you gained two knowledge.one of your interest and other one for your job,it can't be loose so easily,trust me.If you choose what you really into it,so the knowledge you got,just one.So run for more over knowledge so you can do your interest or you course you learn after your graduation.**actually the conversation is in malay


So i just hope,i can't through it with more diligent and hardworking at the same time pray and doa for good.Amin

1 comment: