Sunday, October 30, 2011

7 perhentian

After finished my birthday sketch for blogger that i really adore..haha..really like..because he passion,really fashionable not like me,always sarung apa yang ada..No laahh..sometime we need a person to become a contoh so that we can move ourself to become more berjaya.haha..ok pujian agak melambung..So there his link..


zabigfatblog.blogspot.com


I need to back in hurry to my college because tomorrow morning i have an early class.So that i can't be clumsy to getting there.My sister told not to go back because it is going to rain.But i need to.So there it is,in my way,up to gallery mufors highway, dah rasa rintik-rintik hujan..So i need to stop before get wet and cold.So hujan still tak tunjuk nak berenti.I pun got bored and don't know what to to..ohh yes actually i know..




So this is pondok buruk menjadi tempat persinggahan ku..chewahh hahah



 How lebat this hujan..Tuhan saja yang tahu




So it began with puding roti that my sis packed to me.Let's kita makan dulu sambil listen to MP3 with the song Talking to the moon by Bruno marc



 The we proceed with Chasing Harry Winston.


Ok bye,i nak habiskan sesi pembacaan before hujan getting reda and i boleh balik kolej.


p/s : ala2 tujuh perhentian lakonan era fazira tak?..haha

2 comments:

  1. And I adore that sketch so much! Merci beaucoup! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. welcome..(not sure in france lang)..haha..thanks menjengah blog yang tak seberapa ini...

    ReplyDelete