Sunday, October 16, 2011

Saturday bluesss...

Ok its not going so easily for me to make a decision about splendid time for weekend.Recently maybe about five or more time we were stayed at Midvalley city area but for this fall time**current now in fall season right?.. 

Me and Mr F decide earlier to go to Cherating and stay near the beach,actually that my suggestion but in last minute i thought that it gonna waste a time about to drive and a lit a bit tired of course.I had reviewed about the place to visit just in KL. Even thought Shah Alam and Kl is just only 20 minutes.But it ok the place not far away and we can less our time to lepak2 as usual.So recently we were stay midvalley area and this time i choose the place without hesitate.Somerset Seri Bukit Ceylon.

I really hate to stay at the hotel i mean very in the middle of KL,like the center of Bukit Bintang tringle or KLCC area because it quite noisy and messy and people around look so what we call menyampah!!.I try to choose Somerset and it worth at all.Very quite place,affordable price,safety parking,warmest staff,really in silent mode therefor the hotel not to far from bukit bintang and KLCC tower can still be looked in my room glass window. Perhaps my recent stay at Cititel quite boring,the room too small and the area was so crowded and also the rate a little bit pricey but maybe it is really close to shopping mall, so the accommodation become expensive.

So here the random pics i snap during my weekend stayed.

Here the greeting card from Manager to us
**ignore my name

 The room with separate Living room

Actually Somerset not just provide the hotel room,but Somerset is more too residential building.I think the rooms is just about less the hundred room and the rest are residential space.I think the room suit for family based on what we can see the pic..Luas kan...So my Mr F really excited and we don't need to share the TV channel because the room coming with two TV.One in living and the other in bedroom.So i can watch my HBO heavenly.

 Spacious bedroom.But the mattress quite harsh.It will make me an osteoporosis..hahah...but it comfort compare to my bed now.hahah


So the left side is Bathroom.Full with bath amenities and separate shower and tub.I love the way how they put the basket net next to the bed.It quite cute.hehe..
 Ignore the Mcd because my Mr F really don't want to find the dinner outside cause the night ESPN live Man.U vs Liverpool...What so ever i'm not relly into it...=p

So it just my simple weekend i spend with my friend to be homely and relax.Maybe the next trip we will going to the beach resort as i dream a long time.Please don't say i just waste my money for that because...emmm my secret...we shared for that...So every people have got their own way to relax and this is my way...=)

Next post shortly i will story about 4 season mood in Bukit Cahaya Seri Alam...maybe next week...haha*run

p/s : Where is post about meracau mood???...

No comments:

Post a Comment