Sunday, October 30, 2011

KLCC splendid

But before i mengarut yang bukan-bukan the bit information about Suria.(for those yang really over shopping lah..yang tak minat..toksah baca.p main jejauh).haha

.first there is new Balenciaga store.Finally come to the Malaysia market.There also a new relocation of Emperio Armani beside Hugo boss coming to open shortly and there also a new Chanel Perfume next to Isetan entrance on level 1 and last but not list there the new Isetan(i don't know what exactly it caring) next to miu miu store.So just check the Suria KLCC site map for more information.

So hebat tak 3 entry satu hari..haha...No la..yang ni cover untuk the next a week.Actually Suria KLCC quite crowded due to weekend.There a lot of people like to lepak there as makcik-makcik also like it.I don't know why.But it really not a good view there.And the teenager,i mean the youngest one lah..not mention me..hehe.did lepak and borak.Really buang masa and where their parent?..They do lepaking in front of PRADA store!!! how annoyed when i saw it.Mencacatkan pemandangan.I do respect if they are good looking but every single things,semunya ke laut..how come.

see..i tak tipu punya...count how much yang lepak in front prada store??


i'm just take a look at topshop inside to see any new arrival bag.But there nothing yang berkenan.So just follow my sister inside Uniqlo.I really like one one the cardigan there.But it quite expensive around 169 so that lupakanlah hasrat.Not keperluan...


 There you go.New Balenciaga store came to KLCC.But it quite simple design.

 The kiosk at the hallway 

 Versace store beside Fendi

 Marc Jacobs store.I'm loud when my sis looked at those advertised pic and a women carried the beg with her mouth with ugly face impress..how she said ugly sungguh muka dia,rasa nak pijak je..huh


One of my favourite store and beautiful one.Chanel store sign.hakhak...can chanel offer me one job please..


p/s:I still falling in love my Chanel store.Bila boleh masuk la agak-agak?hahah...tungguuuu bila sampai masanya nanti. 

No comments:

Post a Comment