Sunday, October 30, 2011

Weekend splendid again and again

Weekend Splendid....
Due to the end of October month,i'm not planning to go somewhere because it's about 4 or 5 straight weekend times i did out for played.So i decided to stay at room and finish all of my assignments and reports and keep study a little bit for test next week.And suddenly i got a call from my sister and she want to go out and want me to follow them.I ask where,because i'd really not desired to go somewhere.She said "poor u,we wanna go to Aquaria KLCC!"
Ohhh it really hold me down.I need to make a quick decision neither to follow them or not..So you know what,sometime we just lost to make a decision not to go.




I've been able to go to Putrajaya(my sister house) early saturday morning due to the non stop rained on friday evening.I don't have any rain coat,and i the one who really hate let my body and my cloth getting wet.So i just quick hurry wake up then went to gerai makcik jual nasi lemak at sek.2 bought some nasi lemak to my sister's family and not to forgot my roomate.He's got fever and i can't do nothing to let him feel well.So there your breakfast,and i hope you get better soon.




arrived at KLCC,then went to Aquaria.We thought we just made a wrong planning time because there a huge group of young students.It almost a hundreds of them inside.Standard 1or 2, you know how excited there are.Really noisy and run there run here.Seem like it a birthday party there.Ikan also takut dengan budak2 tuh..annoyed sangat!!mana cikgu pengiring nih??..mana??




So there a randoms pic i snapped..Oh the ticket about to expensive for local visitor i think.It costs about rm35 for adult and rm20 for children.I'm not hesitated because bukan i yang bayar..so i got demanded sikit.hahaha

To story about how sad when i look at cashier at souvenir shop there.You know bila budak2 sekolah darjah satu getting shopping,everything they want to buy without counting they have enough money of not.There a long queue dengan budak2 nih..i jadi rimas and lemas pulak,so decided to let my abang ipar yang beratur due to anak buah i yang pegang teddy seal or walrus??i dont know..taknak lepas dah..So nak tak nak papa dia terpaksa beratur panjang.Ohh about the cashier,budak2 sekolah tadi tu,beli barang tak cukup duit.almost over the limit about 10 or 20 ringgit!!!So the poor cashier sebab dah scan the barcod terpaksa use their own money to help the young kids there.So tu baru 2-3 budak yang i nampak..not count yang tengah long queue sambil borak pasal ikan talapia pregnant masa observe the aquarium tadi...foreigners also got med.!!




So we don't spend so much good time there because be crowded by young kids,and my anak buah pun asyik meragam sebab lapar so we decided just go out and jalan-jalan cari makan..lets.   


p/s :angkat budak tadi bagi bagi makan jerung..boleh?haha..joking

No comments:

Post a Comment