Friday, October 21, 2011

my course outline

My friend to my roommate asked me about my course line up here.I really don't have the idea to explain to him.As well he quite cute for me to ignored...hahah ok silly.It is about geography??he asked me..So since he asked about my course regularly, my course here is about surveying.How we can presuppose the earth what we standing now,how we calculate and determine the coordinates for the point we want to and as well as,to determine the border for you land in geran.i sure you all know geran..am i??


So since our grandfather known a person like me as orang pejabat tanah,regarded to settle the geran and so on,No,there just a little bit part of my course.That a huge substation or what we call subsidiary..yes!We consider to learn about.

Cadastre Surveying 
(more to produce the grant),
Engineering Surveying
(more to produce the control plan that has been containing from the first procedure before construction has begin)
G.I.S
(focus on the software up to produce the map or the system to evaluate the coordinate or the direction..)
Remote Sensing
(Refer more to satellite processing in order on how we can determine the bla..bla..bla..don't know to explain)
Hydrography
(Focus on the offshore survey and outline)..money come form this part!!
Cartography
(The step to produce map.which i love the lecture so much..haha)
Photogrammetry
(The way which to contribute the image with full saturation to determine the control point in earth with the image from air)

So there a little bit part of my course outline here to be entitle you name with Sr.
I prefer more to G.I.S outline coz the rest of the part need more to site work and and i'm the one who really not into getting dark skin..*ok merapu..sila lempang!..

image source:internet

No comments:

Post a Comment