Friday, October 14, 2011

Short trip

Actually i and a few friends had a trip to genting theme park.No actually we decided to go to something place that really relax and cool such as Redang Island or Perhentian one.But when we think again,nowdays the weather cannot be predicted and i suggest to them, how can we going to something place that enjoy and playful indeed.So we were decided to choose Genting for our trip this semester.I'm not really good mood to go to genting because when i count it back,i'll be here for more than five times.




So it quite boring for me those to compare with other friend yang tak pernah jejak lagi ke sana,so at the same time, my two elders sisters has already told me they wanna go to Awana genting for vacation for two days and i really need to go with them.So it coming the great time,I can enjoy with my family and so my friend.Therefore my few of friend pun agak batak dalam playing a game,sikit-sikit nak jerit,and lastly i just looked at them and snapped a little bit of random.




 my face was revealed a lit a bit...hahah




So i just put the pics of the bird's eye and not of my face pic neither of my friends because i am not ready to reveal my face to all..heheh...maybe some days kot...wait for it..


p/s : All the pics quite blurring because snapped by unprofessional photographer..hehe..it me laa...

No comments:

Post a Comment