Saturday, October 22, 2011

wordless saturday

Ok,i have no idea what i suppose to do in this weekend.There still a lot unfinished report and assignment should be summit this week.But what to do,i text my friend  to watch the movie.5 star i gave to real steel because the plot of the story very hilarious and of course huge jackman as usual of my hero type.haha.So with the best seated couple seat we choose ,large popcorn and huge coca cola...that truly amaze me.I do respect to the director because they think different with what malaysia director think..i do watch malay movie but not too frequently but to watch in cinema,it not worth at all.Oh kang nanti i kena cop not patriotik pulak..ok return,we saw our friend in front of our seat,name called Ammar,he's with he's housemate i think,he's charmed and no wonder my friend really shy to speak with him.haha..poyo lah kau..


Then we had the dinner at Johnny Stimboat,and my friend looking for shoes.I suggest many shoe to him and he's not really attracted at all..*nanges sebentar!!


Return back college,i need to wash my cloths,there a lot!!..melimpah ruah jugak.seminggu punya..So the story when i saw the washing machine still have a cloths inside but it not working at all.So i guess maybe the guy going to find the coins and i wait for another 10 minutes and there no one coming.So to be consider,i put the cloths out and fill with my cloths inside.So buddy,don't be selfish,no one have to wait for you and serve your drama queen.Common lah,nama je budak university master bagai,but to be mature sikit pun susah.


Kita hidup,ada stuff yang kita need to share to each other.bukan makan sorang.So respect lah.Itu lagi mau ajar??

No comments:

Post a Comment