Tuesday, October 18, 2011

table for study

Being a single guy is not bad for me at all,because i love the way i managed  myself to be organized.Sometimes they said being a single men, should be live in messy stuff,the cloth not to be ironed and the messy and smelly bed-sheet.How can i live with that situation if i can do that for my own.i don't need someone else to lipat my  baju or to clean my study desk,it belong to me.To keep it clean,i just did a small step,Don't let it messy for more than one hour.If you let it for more than the period,believe me,you will falling to lazy to clean it up after that.So being single student,is no doubt to be a messy guy.


So look at my new novel that i bought a month ago that i never finish it yet.Look at the bind with the green heel,I've no time to read at all.Chasing Harry Winston.But it is a good story coz it a spin off from the novel The Devil Wear Prada.I hope i will finish read it before my mid sem break.

No comments:

Post a Comment