Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Pavilion KL splendid


 I did a lot of things in weekend lately and one of the Jalan-jalan cari makan, me and my friend went to Pavilion KL just for window shopping.believe me,i'm not the person do the lepaking **am i spelling right? lepak right.I'm not entering shopping mall without buy anything.But in this cased, we just don't know what to do during saturday   evening and i just recommended to him going to Pavilion just for fun.I just love the scenery of that mall.the couture pavilion...No they can't put the couture word in front because the brands bringing the couturier look come form paris and the couture is not the same as ready to wear looks.Couture carried all the art look from top to bottom and hand made from the dress until the accessory.Ok...bored talking about that..So here the random pic of "couture pavilion" area in pavilion KL...Ohh one more,the front facades of the luxury brand is my favourite.





No comments:

Post a Comment