Wednesday, October 19, 2011

i need that as soon

Since my bag that i using everyday now looked quite sympathy..So it time to change to the other bag for certain use.since my current bag now belong to backpack(because it easy for me to galas and a lot of book can be fill in a huge space.I do like the messenger or tote bag as much but due to my situation now,i think it might be difficult to handle it coz when i went to kuliah,there a 3 or more books i need to carry,a bottle of water,a little bit of sneak,not include my pencil case,calculator,mp3,medicine etc...see..i told you i'm not the person who are bring a pen and note during lecture hour.So i prefer more to backpack bag rather than messenger bag.I do love with these ZARA bags as much.Recently when i in ZARA pavilion store,there's not as much variety compared to their website.They just have something like briefcase bag and only about 4-5 bags in there.I think the rest of the bags are sold out or run of limit.

 This shoulder beg new arrival

i do love with this bag.black and simple.

p/s : it blurred my eye when i start looking zara website

source (www.zara.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment